Creative Commons License
Little Finger by Chinmayee is licensed work .

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

भारतीय दूल्हा-दुल्हन- Indian Bride and groom

पिछली बार इंडिया गयी थी तब मैंने ये चित्र बनाया था ..... मै अपने मौसी के साथ एक शादी में गयी थी .... मुझे दूल्हा और दुल्हन बहुत पसंद आये ..... मैंने खूब मज़ा किया शादी में .... बार बार दुल्हन के पास जाके उसे देख रही थी .... कितनी सुन्दर लग रही थी वह उस वेशभूषा में .... फिर घर आके मैं भी दुल्हन की तरह सजी थी ..... और दूसरे दिन मैंने ये चित्र बना दिया ......
(Last time when I went to India, I had been to a marriage party with my Mousi. I liked the bride and the groom all decked up in their wedding costumes. I enjoyed the party a lot. I was sitting near the newly married pair and observing them and their dress. After coming back to home, I asked my Mummy to make me up as an Indian bride, which she did. After that I made this drawing.)
Post a Comment

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ADVT

Big Picture Special.....

Big Picture Special.....

Chinmayee's Past Drawings

Chinmayee's Past Drawings