Creative Commons License
Little Finger by Chinmayee is licensed work .

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Environmental Day !

आज पर्यावरण दिवस है ... और मैं आप सबके लिए मेरा drawing लेके आई हूँ जिसमें मैं मेरे सभी दोस्तों के साथ आपसे अपील कर रहे हैं कि हम सब मिलके पर्यावरण को बचाने की पूरी कोशिश करेंगे ....
Today is World Environmental Day .... I am giving here one of my drawings .. in this drawing I have shown myself and my friends ... we appeal to you all to try and save our environment for the future generation ....
साथ में मैं दो तस्वीर दे रही हूँ जो मैंने खुद बाबा के कैमरे से खींची है ...
Two photos that I had taken myself with the help of my Baba's Camera ...


Post a Comment

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ADVT

Big Picture Special.....

Big Picture Special.....

Chinmayee's Past Drawings

Chinmayee's Past Drawings