Creative Commons License
Little Finger by Chinmayee is licensed work .

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Near nature - प्रकृति के पास

प्राकृतिक परिवेश मुझे हमेशा अच्छा लगता है । इसलिए कुछ दिन पहले बाबा और मम्मीआई के साथ नदी किनारे कैम्पिंग करने गई थी नदी के पानी में उतरकर खूब खेला । मैंने वहां अपना छोटा सा टेंट भी लगाया और और बहुत मजे किये । वहां बैठकर मैंने एक चित्र भी बनाया । अब आप मेरा बनाया हुआ चित्र देखिये और साथ में कैम्पिंग के फोटो

I love nature and natural surroundings. Some days ago I had been to a riverside camping trip with my parents. There I had loads of fun. I played a lot in the river water. I had also put up my colourful tent. I also drew a picture of the place for you all. I am giving here the picture I drew and some snaps we had taken in the camp. Let me know how you like them.

Post a Comment

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ADVT

Big Picture Special.....

Big Picture Special.....

Chinmayee's Past Drawings

Chinmayee's Past Drawings