Creative Commons License
Little Finger by Chinmayee is licensed work .

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

NATURE IS HOPE NATURE IS EVERYTHING

To the winds I want to say 

Free me of worldly bonds 

with cooling touch so fond,

Free me of my worldly stress

then sadness will be so less.


To the sun I want to say

Give me warmth of hope 

So with problems can I cope

Your great power let me find

So from no one I lack behind.


To the clouds I want to say 

Wash me of my troubles

So my happiness doubles

With the goodness of your rain,

All sorrows go down the drain.


So even if I miss my train,

and even if it doesn't rain,

I will have nature's kindness

the cure for world's madness. 

~CHINMAYEE

@littlefingers Chinmayee
Post a Comment

You might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ADVT

Big Picture Special.....

Big Picture Special.....

Chinmayee's Past Drawings

Chinmayee's Past Drawings